We’re looking for a Marketo Administrator and Systems Administrator to become an expert in how our company operates and leverage the Marketo platform to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. As a Marketing Systems Associate you will co-create processes and frameworks to help our sales organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives. You will also spearhead the development of our new instance and work with third parties to create the ideal sales stack.
What you'll do:
- WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Design, configure and administer Marketo and Salesforce
- Familiarize yourself with our Marketo instance and take over managing Carta’s marketing automation tasks, including those in the company systems that it interfaces with (such as Salesforce.com)
- Support the process of designing, building, and launching CRM campaigns
- Get up to speed on our product offerings and sales verticals
- Understand our internal systems and their integration with Marketo and Salesforce
- Become the subject matter expert on Carta's lead flow and lead funnel
- WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product management on go-to-market programs, prospecting campaigns, nurture, drip and other outreach to drive leads and conversions
- Support reporting, dashboarding, and other tools that create visibility for marketing and sales KPIs
- Refine lead scoring model (behavior and demographic), integrating product insight and data append solutions to surface relevant data to sales.
- Establish tools and infrastructures that enable marketing to assess itself and continuously improve
- Audit existing marketing metrics and work with sales to establish new strategic benchmarks and goals
- WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be the guardian of the marketing database, improve data quality, manage new data acquisition efforts and consistently grow and improve the quality of leads
- Analyze and present spend data on marketing programs to executive leadership including trending on key tactics, growth/decline on activities, and ROI
- Work to make the rest of your team better because they should be making you better too!
- Analytically strong with great written and verbal communications skills
- Able to manage multiple Marketing initiatives simultaneously
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle
- A strong team player and general interest in demand generation strategy
- Marketo Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Understanding of Salesforce or similar Sales CRM's
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or Sales positions, with at least 1 year of experience in Marketing or Sales Operations capacity
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and social media tools are a plus
Our team believes that the way in which assets are created, issued and transferred is inherently flawed. We live in a world where individuals can execute public market trades in a fraction of a second, but startups pay tens of thousands of dollars (and spend up to a month) to close a seed round. Carta is on a mission to change this by providing companies of all stages the best software to manage their ownership.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to work alongside our team with experience from top technology companies. You will be building Carta from the ground up and helping build the world's next great financial infrastructure company.
Carta is backed by many of the best investors in the world, including Social Capital (Slack, Intercom, Box), Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Twilio & Coinbase), Menlo Ventures (Uber & Warby Parker) and Spark Capital (Oculus VR, Slack and Cruise Automation).