SOLVED

REST API to get multiple lead by updated day

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

REST API to get multiple lead by updated day

hi

i want sync lead data to my system, i use MuleESB and it will be triggered by quartz( timer). i have to get updated record in a time frame.

for example, every hour, the program will be triggered and automatically get record(lead) be updated in last hour. and create or update to my system.

i don't know which REST can help me to get the record(lead) be updated in last hour.

please help!

regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: REST API to get multiple lead by updated day

The REST activities.json endpoint (and pagingToken constrained by time of course).

Note with a very busy database, it will not be practical to get data on-the-hour because of the overhead of pagination and depending on

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

The REST activities.json endpoint (and pagingToken constrained by time of course).

Note with a very busy database, it will not be practical to get data on-the-hour because of the overhead of pagination and depending on

Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU~!!! VERY~!!!!

now i use activity type 12 and 13.

but i still have a question, i am in Taipei Taiwan(GMT+8), and now is 2018-01-11 09:50:00, my page token use 2018-01-11 11:00:00, it should have empty result, but it still have many.

could you please tell me why?

SanfordWhiteman

Because you're passing an ISO UTC date string.

Anonymous
Not applicable

so, if I add 8 hours, it will return correct "Now", right?

thank you, very~!!

and, other question, what different between

/rest/v1/activities/leadchanges.json

and

/rest/v1/activities.json

SanfordWhiteman

I don't like to refer to "hours" because the hour offset may change due to Daylight Savings. Your app should be able to know what the current UTC time is without any manual adjustments.