Do you know how to help clients leverage the power of Marketing Automatation tools like Marketo?
Are you self aware, a team player, customer focused and intrigued by figuring out how to solve puzzles and achieve outstanding business impact?
If so, we want to talk with you about joining the Definitive Results team as a Sr. Consultant who supports and grows our client base! You will find us mission-focused, passionate about our clients and eager to support your development, skills and abilities.
If you think you have the right stuff and you aspire to be a Consultant or a Senior Consultant then we want to hear from you!
- Meet with clients in-person and remotely to define business requirements and architect complex solutions. Leverage your experience with Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com and other Marketing Automation tools to advance the success of our clients.
- Recommend best practice solutions to clients, and configure Marketo. This includes confidently and comfortably presenting to and discussing solutions with clients ranging from entry level to C-level members.
- Manage the technical design, configuration, implementation, and customization of Marketo Configure Marketo to integrate with various systems including the following CRMs: Salesforce.com, Oracle, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Design new assets for clients in accordance with their branding guidelines
- Set up, update, and test campaign assets such as emails, landing pages, and forms. You’ll get your hands dirty but also delegate some of these tasks when possible
- Mentor and coach Junior Consultants and work closely with them to complete project tasks in a timely fashion through effective delegation
- Assist in sales efforts including scoping services recommended for our clients, managing your assigned clients through renewal, and creating SOWs.
- Guide clients on campaign and individual asset (email, form, landing page) testing strategy such as A/B testing
- Work with clients to understand and provide guidance on reporting strategy, inside and outside of MA tool, to include key performance indicators, dashboards, and closed loop reporting to track campaign activity, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Analyze marketing and/or sales operational processes to identify and recommend efficiencies
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all project deliverables
- Manage multiple projects that are delivered on time and on budget
- Create highly satisfied clients who are eager to renew with us and consider us their vendor of choice.
- Work from home understanding that some travel within the United States for DR team meetings and client work is to be expected.