6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2018 11:10 AM by Wes Whalen

Email template loses all CSS when edited.

Wes Whalen

Hi, When someone tries to make edits to a template I built the css styling drops completely after they click save in the marketo designer editor (think thats what it's called. The text looks correct in the editing window but when saved it looses all styling. Here is an example of my code with the editable class. The highlighted red is the text being edited.  Attached a screenshot of the text in the editor that lost formatting. Thanks for any help.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse:collapse; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; border:0;">

<tr>

<td class="mktEditable" id="title" align="left" width="54%" style="width:54%; text-align:center; color: #676f84; font-family: 'Roboto Slab', serif; font-size: 28px; font-weight: 600; line-height:30px;">Salubrious. You know what that <br>means don’t you?</td>

</tr>

</table>

I've also tried placing the class="mktEditable" id="title" inside its own <div> with the text like below but no luck as well.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse:collapse; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; border:0;">

<tr>

<td align="left" width="54%" style="width:54%; text-align:center; color: #676f84; font-family: 'Roboto Slab', serif; font-size: 28px; font-weight: 600; line-height:30px;"><div class="mktEditable" id="title">Salubrious. You know what that <br>means don’t you?</div></td>

</tr>

</table>