2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2018 1:15 PM by Will Davis

GDPR Roadmap for Marketers: Getting your Organization Primed for Compliance

Kim Meyers

We'll discuss GDPR at the Marketo User Group meeting on January 17 (RSVP Here!*), but in the mean time, I wanted to forward this webinar invitation I received from the AMA in case you'd also like to attend.

*We're still looking for a place to host the January meeting! If you have an open conference room or meeting space we could use, please let me know!

GDPR Roadmap for Marketers: Getting your Organization Primed for Compliance

Register: Meeting Registration

Few marketers are truly prepared for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - an aggressive new set of regulations that applies to all organizations, in any location, processing the personal data of a European Union (EU) subject. The GDPR will have a significant impact on marketers and comes with steep fines - up to 4% of global revenues - once enforcement begins on May 25, 2018.

Join the CEOs of Cardinal Path and Lytics as they decode the regulation and tell you what you need to know as marketers, to prepare for this new enforcement regime but also turn this into an opportunity that will help you be more successful in your marketing efforts.

In this session, you will hear:

• A primer on the GDPR and what you need to know about the regulation
      • The absolute "must do's" for marketers with EU-based customers
      • How GDPR will impact all facets of digital marketing and what to do about it
      • Changes you need to make before you can collect, manage, store & process customer data, whether it's offline or online

DATE: January 16, 2018
      TIME:
      10am PT / 11am MT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET

SPEAKERS:
      Alex Langshur,
      Founder & Co-CEO, Cardinal Path

James McDermott, CEO, CEO & Co-Founder, Lytics