If you or someone you know is interested in an amazing opportunity to join a great company in the general NY/NJ- area please apply or forward the job description to them, thank-you!
NICE is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Manager. This role will specifically focus on executing marketing programs through our marketing automation platform while optimizing the company’s lead campaigns and managing the overall process in conjunction with the demand generation team. This role will be based in Hoboken, NJ. Up to 10% travel may be required.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be a strategic business partner and will be responsible for utilizing analytic resources to inform Marketing Leadership about the effectiveness of campaigns. Additionally, they will be responsible for managing internal and external resources, including agencies, consultants and analytics vendors as needed.
- Driving the execution of our campaigns through our marketing automation platform.
- Own the company’s marketing automation platform, including management of vendor relationships, training colleagues and agencies on the tool and related business processes.
- Manage agencies and internal resources to configure their campaigns in the marketing automation platform while implementing governance process to ensure campaigns follow business practices
- Establish KPIs and configure standard reports to measure tactic and campaign success as well as business results.
- Assist in designing and executing A/B and multivariate testing on emails and landing pages to continually maximize ROI.
- Continually optimize marketing campaign effectiveness to ensure that they are delivering high-quality leads to the sales team via their Salesforce.com integration, while effectively nurturing other leads.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or other related discipline, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing, including experience using Marketo in conjunction with Salesforce.com
- Understanding of online marketing tactics and best practices.
- Experience implementing and optimizing lead scoring models.
- Comfortable using online content to generate new leads for Sales teams.
- Experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) environment. Preferably for an Enterprise level software organization.