Slalom is looking for talented individuals to join our Cross-Market Digital Experience Management team. Our DXM team works with high-profile companies to diagnose current technological pain points, and create valuable and exciting customer journeys across their technology stack. Previous projects have included high-end retail, social media, aerospace, and cloud computing companies.
- Supporting the project team by documenting and building solutions in Salesforce and requisite Marketing Automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, etc)
- Lead discussions to gather requirements, troubleshoot issues, and present solutions with supportive documentation
- Provide subject matter expertise and critical thinking for the greater project to align with best practices integral to the project’s success
- Provide day-to-day communication with Slalom project team and client via preferred communication channel (email, JIRA, GSuite, Microsoft Notes, Sharepoint, etc)
- Support local delivery center by supporting sales development, and participating in events
- Ability to travel up to 50% for projects and sales development
- Write thought leadership documents and share in relevant channels; LinkedIn, Slalom Blog, Marketo Community, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Developer or Higher
- Knowledgeable on at least one CRM/MA platform stack
- Basic knowledge of SQL core concepts or API integrations based on platform knowledge
- Subject Matter Expert on Associated Technology or Concept
- At least 1 year experience building, testing and executing end-to-end Marketing Automation campaigns and flows, including Analytics
- At least two years professional experience in-house, a consulting firm, or similar organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage distance projects via telecommunications
- Located near one of our delivery centers in Chicago or Boston
- Knowledge of Analytics Platform (Adobe, GA)
- Experience with DMP / Ad-Buying
- Experience with SMS
- Experience with a project that includes extensive travel or telecommuting
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.