Are you interested in being at the forefront of how Localytics is defining and transforming the mobile engagement industry? The Marketing team at Localytics is looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial marketing professional who's not afraid to wear multiple hats in this fast paced environment. We’re looking for a super tech savvy marketer; someone eager to dive right into the complex data & systems powering our sales & marketing engine. You’d roll up your sleeves with our best-of-breed “Martech stack,” including Marketo and Salesforce. This is a role for an operations specialist to ensure that the foundation and plumbing are sound, and that our technology and processes are built to scale. As a specialist, you’ll be responsible for leveraging our marketing automation platform (Marketo) to drive demand and contribute to a successful sales process. Our ideal candidate is a process-oriented individual who is well-versed in inbound and outbound marketing techniques and a strategic thinker – someone who can implement solutions that improve our campaigns.
- In support of the Vice President, Demand Generation, this individual will help manage and maintain our marketing automation (Marketo) platform, ensuring all business, technical, and reporting/analysis requirements are met for programs such as:
- Email Nurture, Lead Scoring, Inbound Web Content Offers, Hosted Events and Webinars
- Routinely perform the following marketing automation (Marketo) tasks:
- Maintain our lead lifecycle model to appropriately score and route leads into SFDC for distribution to sales team
- Build Smart Campaigns to segment our database for various marketing activities such as events, webinars, and email blasts
- Maintain a set of rules-based, automated alerts (MQL reminders, “Hot Leads,” Pipeline Visitors, etc.) and add new alerts as needed
- Enforce Marketo best-practices such as data cleanliness, naming conventions, core program templates, and core program channels and tags
- In partnership with our analytics team, assist in the development of reports using data from Marketo, Salesforce, and other systems to better understand the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
- Partner with our Sales Operations & BDR teams to ensure data from our marketing systems are making their way to Salesforce CRM as expected. QA and troubleshoot issues with these workflows as necessary.
- Train and mentor Sales & Marketing team on Marketo operation and best practices, including both setup (smart campaigns & flow steps) as well as program performance via reporting & analytics.
- In partnership with the Demand Gen/Marketing team, optimize existing campaigns and identify new opportunities for scalable, top-of-funnel and middle-of-the funnel campaigns.
- Own testing for emails and landing pages including form fields and experiences to drive lead capture and qualification. Via Marketo Forums and documentation, regularly identify and implement process improvements.
- Work with legal staff to ensure compliance with foreign and domestic spam and contact laws.
- In partnership with Sales, drive the execution of direct mail campaigns including segmentation, contact development, creative and campaign set-up in SFDC.
- BA/BS required; preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a specialist/coordinator in a marketing operations role with Marketo as primary tool.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following tools is preferred: Salesforce.com, Engagio, DiscoverOrg and Terminus.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
- Strong organizational skills with precise attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter that is passionate about mobile and the mobile app space.
- Must be collaborative and a team player.
- Embraces and is excited by the workload, pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a startup environment.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!