This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Thank you Murtza! Then I should invest some time in understanding the REST API. Not sure if it's worth the time investment. All I basically need is a script the pulls the available fields of the instance and stores is in a mysql database. All in PHP.
1. Get the crdentials from the mysql database, needed to connect.
2. Use credentials to start the connection with the Marketo instance.
3. Use "describe" to load all the fields (respons in JSON?)
4. Break up the response in order to populate it in mysql (in an array?)
5. Put each field in mysql (id, instance id, displayName, dataType, rest->name, soap->name, lenght)
Is there an example script for REST in PHP, which I can use? To at least get the connection started. And to see how I can turn the JSON format into an array, whcih I can use to further process the feedback?