===== About Upserve =====
Upserve is the industry's leading full-service Restaurant Management Platform. In a single platform, Upserve offers the market-leading cloud point of sale for restaurants, actionable analytics, and seamless integration with leading third-party restaurant apps. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 32 million active diners, and to serve over 23 million meals per month.
Upserve is headquartered in Providence with additional offices in San Francisco, New York City and Denver. We believe that culture is a competitive advantage, and treat it as such -- our values of One Team, Impact, Empathy, Openness, Curiosity and Grit guide our daily actions. Learn more about what that means from our blog -https://upserve.com/inside-upserve - or by following us on Twitter and Instagram (@InsideUpserve).
===== About this Role =====
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our demand generation programs. The Lead Marketo/Marketing Operations Specialist will work with our Director of Revenue Operations as well as other leaders in the organization to manage the systems, tools, and technology that enable efficient and effective marketing campaigns. You will enable our customer-facing teams to grow our pipeline, lift win rates and slash time out of the sales cycle, while delighting our existing installed base to drive up engagement, reduce churn, generate referrals and up-sell. You will make a direct contribution to continuing our rapid growth as a world-class revenue organization. This role can be based in our Providence or New York City offices.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Workflow Architecture and Automation: Collaborating with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes and systems, and optimizing workflows for revenue team productivity.
- Marketo Campaign Execution: Working with the demand generation team to operationalize marketing campaigns between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Measurement, Tracking, Reporting: Configure analytics tools to capture and analyze programmatic data. Extract and share actionable insights with team.
- Lead Management: Maintain, enhance and optimize our lead management process in coordination with the sales and marketing team leads.
- Database Hygiene: Work with team to maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo, SalesForce & other third-party data providers.
- Revenue Tech Stack Management: Assessing, administering, and maintaining the wide variety of internal tools used by our customer-facing teams.
- Working closely with the other members of the Revenue Operations team on cross-functional, transformative projects
===== The Right Ingredients =====
You're a comprehensive problem solver who doesn’t just identify issues, but comes to the table with proposed solutions. You have strong project management and superior communication skills, and you take ownership of your work. You understand how to accelerate growth by creating scalable marketing programs through automation. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are committed to the Revenue Operations team’s goal of creating a reliable and consistently high-achieving Revenue organization.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years experience with Marketo
- A strong knowledge of marketing automation and email marketing best practices
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (or other CRM tool), specifically how different SFDC objects interact with Marketo
- Thorough understanding of workflow processes and systems to optimize marketing and sales productivity.
-Understanding of SaaS B2B marketing metrics and funnels; comfort using math to make decisions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey highly technical information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to work cooperatively across departments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in lead nurturing and lifecycle marketing