SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers.
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead all facets of B2B, digital marketing execution globally, in support of objectives set forth by SIRVA, northAmerican & Allied Brand Managers and Regional Marketing Managers in ASME, EU, and Australia. This highly-influential role will be tasked with delivering measurable, positive impact against each P&L’s sales & margin objectives.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Grow web traffic and B2B leads generated on SIRVA.com globally
- Management of SIRVA.com globally and support for the Corporate pages of our Moving domains, in collaboration with Brand Managers (SIRVA, Allied & northAmerican) and Regional Marketing Managers
- Define & execute the right mix of SEO, paid search, content, affiliates, email, webinars, UX/UI and other efforts to deliver on traffic & leads targets, in collaboration with Brand Managers and Regional Marketing Managers
- Define & execute the right marketing automation approach (inclusive of demand generation and lead nurturing/DRIP campaigns) in support of and in collaboration with Brand Managers and Regional Marketing Managers
- Liaison for the Marketing team with IT, developers and other technical resources (in-house or external) with respect to web initiatives
- Manage external vendors and allocated budgets
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- 5-8 years digital marketing experience, ideally in a B2B, professional services environment (mobility, relocation and moving a plus)
Please see full posting for more information.
Candidates can apply by going to our website at www.sirva.com – at the bottom of the page click on careers, this will provide a list of job openings.