JDRF is seeking an Email Production Coordinator to support the digital communications efforts of the JDRF’s chapters and national programs. Reporting to the National Manger, Marketing Automation, the position has primary responsibility to provide email production services to chapters and national programs that participate in JDRF’s email marketing program. JDRF staff rely on the Email Production Coordinator to produce their email messages, which enables them to participate in the nationwide coordinated email-marketing program that communicates with national and chapters’ shared subscriber base.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply. This is a 6 to 12 month assignment with potential to turn into a full-time position.
What you’ll need:
- Understanding trends and best practices for email marketing.
- Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various platforms.
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform issues.
- Strong proofreading and grammatical skills, and commitment to high-quality standards.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand internal customer needs.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to work collaboratively and respectfully toward resolving obstacles and/or conflicts.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
What you’ll do:
- Work one-on-one with staff to code, edit, test and schedule emails using Marketo.
- Use Marketo Smart List to filter and query data for list segmentation.
- Set up supporting items, including RSVP forms and URL tracking codes for email campaigns.
- Ensure that chapters and national programs are well supported and their production needs and questions are answered in a timely manner.
- Design and implement A/B and multivariate split tests for email.
- Collect and analyze email metrics including open and click through rates, unsubscribe rates and testing results.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of two years’ professional experience in email marketing, web production or related field.
- Hands-on experience coding responsive, HTML table-based emails and CSS.
- Experience adjusting graphics for use in email marketing.
- Experience using enterprise email systems such as Marketo.
- Familiarity with developing and performing A/B and multivariate email and website testing and analyzing results.
- Strong computer skills: proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver or other HTML editor preferred.
BA/BFA degree or equivalent experience or knowledge
JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. Our strength lies in our exclusive focus and singular influence on the worldwide effort to end T1D. We have a diverse portfolio of digital products that connect and support the T1D community, empower family and friends to fundraise, and amplify our campaigns.
6-12 months with the potential for a full-time position. Prefer someone in New York that can spend at least 5 days per week in our Manhattan office.
NUMBER OF DIRECT REPORTS: 0
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and infrequently up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.