Sounds like you are talking about post-MQL contacts or when contacts bubble back up from recycle status. Couple of ideas:
- Add lead score and/or lead rating fields to contacts views and page layouts in SFDC
- Create a custom field for status that maps leads and contact statuses in SFDC - so the status continues on to the contact after the lead has been converted
- Create a task assigned to the sales owner with details about the hand-raise activity
- If you have Sales Insight, expose the Urgency and Relative Score fields (the stars and flames) in contact views your sales team is using
- A really cool feature of Sales Insight is that your sales team can get RSS updates of the Lead Feed - that way they can get real-time alerts of interesting moments for leads/contacts they own or added to their watch lists. (Note: you have to enable RSS for Sales Insight in the Admin section first)
I'm sure others will chime in with ideas as well.
This is wonderful, thank you for the suggestions. We really appreciate it:)