A day in the life?
As a Demand Generation Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading our events program. You’ll own the development, execution and measurement of our demand generation webinars, podcast, tradeshow and event strategy, helping us win new customers and become the leading donation management software solution. You’ll report to the Director, Marketing Operations and work along-side the rest of the marketing team to make it happen.
We're looking for an events rock-star who can maintain a balance between writing and technical execution in order to:
- Create an Events Campaign Strategy to drive towards aggressive demand generation metrics each month
- Oversee premium and event budget, vendor relationships, and relevant technology platforms
- Manage all logistics (pre, during and post) for webinars, podcasts, tradeshows, etc (both live and virtual events)
- Lead at all events, manage booth presence, theme and metrics for success
- Develop registration pages in marketing automation system (Marketo) to promote webinars
- Write teaser copy, bios, and presentation decks for each webinar/podcast/event
- Track the outcomes of the campaigns by way of INQ, MQL, SQL and Closed Won in Salesforce.com
- Work with MarCom Manager to align event content with the editorial calendar as well as plug events through email marketing and digital advertising
- Regularly report on ROI, business impact, and event attribution analysis
- Collaborate and coordinate, as needed, with other teams. Test, learn, operationalize.
- You're well educated! You have at least a Bachelor’s degree -- in marketing, communications or a similar field.
- You have experience! You have a proven background in B2B demand generation at a fast-growing technology/SaaS company specifically running webinars and/or event campaigns. You have detailed knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress or similar.
- You’re obsessed with outcomes! You know how to use data to improve ROI.
- You're a strong project manager! You can develop a strategy then tactically implement it.
- You take action! You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize.
- You love innovation! You are an out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it! Ideally you have experience at a start-up, or a scrappy, fast-moving company.
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Apply if interested: Resumes@networkforgood.com
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.