Apply now: http://grnh.se/ckfyno1
About the position
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Marketing team in New York City!
This role will rebuild and oversee our operational structure, maintain data integrity, and scale our Marketing programs. Reporting into our Sr. Director of Growth Marketing and working cross-functionally with our Sales Operations team, this person will identify and drive strategic improvement initiatives and innovation across the Marketing organization.
Who will love this job…
- A data geek - you love numbers; input, organization, and analysis
- A communicator - you communicate effortlessly with non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- A lover of detail - you’re a little obsessed with organization and take pride in never missing a detail
- A leader - you can develop a vision and mentor a growing team of ambitious marketers to achieve it
- An innovator - you’re excited to find, embrace, and bring to Greenhouse the latest innovations in Marketing
What you’ll do…
- Own our Marketing tech stack - be our in-house Marketo expert and use this expertise to create efficient and effective programs for the Marketing team
- Provide leadership, career development, and mentoring to your team
- Audit and improve all existing Marketing programs to optimize workflow and tracking
- Find opportunities to create efficiency in our Marketing operations and implement systems and programs to support these opportunities
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to take our Marketing operations to the next level - like supporting new ABM initiatives or exploring multi-touch attribution
You should have…
- 5-7 years of experience working in a B2B Marketing or Sales environment
- 1+ years experience building and leading a team of individual contributors
- Experience owning a Marketing or Sales tech stack
- Experience working with Marketo, or have a Marketo Expert Certification
- System administration & Marketing experience using Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a bi-coastal company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!