I was wondering how we can export everything we have in Marketo to have as a backup, should we decide to discontinue the license?
- Leads - I know this can be manually exported as csv
- Campaign configurations such as folder structure, smart lists, tokens, streams, etc
- RTP segments, campaigns, widget artwork and setup, etc
- Landing pages
- Emails - I know this can be manually exported one by one as HTML
- Email templates - doesn't seem to be a way, other than manually editing each template and copy/paste the html inside it?
- Scoring smart lists
- All reports - other than manually exporting csv for every single report, which will take a very long time?
I've searched around but haven't found much answers yet. My concern is do we simply lose everything we built in Marketo the moment we don't renew the license each year (other than the few things we manually export)? Things like campaigns and scoring take a long time to build (we had to hire a 3rd party agency for this). That doesn't seem very user-friendly, why aren't our data kept at least for a few years should we start using Marketo again in the future?