1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2017 10:28 AM by Michelle Miles

Flexible Email Template

Kelly Cronin

I have a question about email templates. We are looking to create a very flexible email template. We plan to create this, either through knak, a developer, or an agency, but I need to know what is possible so I know where/who to start with.

What we would like is the ability to create a responsive email template that is compatible with most email clients that has a WYSIWIG interface, where you can drag and drop elements and move them around. The idea is that in the Marketo email editor a user would be able to (for example) put in a call-to-action button, put it in the center of the email, then be able to move it to be left aligned, or right aligned, or slightly off-center. And have that same ability with other elements, like headlines, images, text areas etc.

Does anyone know if this is even possible? Has anyone else tried to do the same thing? Can you tell me what the options are?

Thank you!

-Kelly

• Re: Flexible Email Template
          Michelle Miles

Hi Kelly,

It’s totally possible to do that with a Marketo email 2.0 template. Your instance needs to be ready and you will need to switch to email 2.0. We (at Perkuto) could help you with that if needed. We can also create customized, responsive and flexible email templates that will do everything you talk about. Additionally, we have created 3 email templates that you can buy online for $299 and use it as you want. We also offer the possibility to customize these templates to your brand (adding your logo, colors, font-style…).

You can find more information about our creative services here: https://perkuto.com/consulting_services/creative-services

You can also visit our template page here: https://perkuto.com/consulting_services/marketo-email-2-0-templates

It’s not yet online, but we also have guided landing page templates that fit the email templates. Do not hesitate to communicate with us if you have any questions, we can discuss all that with you. Good luck!