LegitScript, one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Oregon, is seeking a versatile Marketing Operations Manager to join our team at our Portland, Oregon headquarters.
What we are looking for:
This role will help to manage marketing and sales database systems, as well as legitscript.com website development. Success in this role requires hands-on expertise with tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, and WordPress. This is a unique opportunity to help integrate and administer important marketing systems infrastructure and set the foundation for future program success.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Administer and maintain sales and marketing databases.
- Effectively execute marketing automation campaigns (e.g. scheduling, audience building, process steps, rules/logic, and reports) for activities including events, webinars, newsletters, and email nurture streams — applying continuous improvements over time.
- Help to develop effective lead qualification rules, scoring, and processes.
- Put in place end-to-end tracking of marketing and sales funnel data, delivering insights and recommendations that help inform marketing and sales decisions.
- Accurately forecast and report on key measures of marketing and sales success.
- Execute website CMS additions and updates.
- Help to determine, implement, and maintain an integrated and streamlined approach to web forms.
- 5+ years in a marketing operations/systems/technology role.
- Marketo-certified practitioner with up-to-date experience in building, organizing and executing successful B2B automation campaigns.
- Additional hands-on experience and expertise with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Organized, methodical, and exceptionally detail oriented.
- Comfortable with turning large datasets into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communicator who can work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and explain complex scenarios and solutions clearly.
- Embody LegitScript company values: Be Awesome, Be Invested, Be Thoughtful, Be Open.
- Understands, and is interested in, marketing attribution concepts.
- Thrives on continuous learning and improvement. Keeps up-to-date with the latest marketing technology / “marketing stack” developments and best practices.
LegitScript helps companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. We share our expertise about high-risk online activity to empower businesses, governments, and consumers to make incremental changes that will result in a secure, more transparent internet.
Our spacious, modern Pearl District office is cubicle-free with plenty of natural light. We have sit-to-stand convertible desks. Many of us bike to work and we have indoor bike parking. There's an ofﬁce dog. Our friendly in-house barista serves complimentary beverages every morning, and we have lots of catered lunches and social events. It's a small, culturally diverse company (about 65 people at present) where people work hard and love what they do.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Health plan with United Health Care - We pay 75% of the individual premium and 50% for dependents (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Flexible spending account - We contribute funds on your behalf and allow you to contribute pre-tax (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- 401k with company contribution (available after 1 year)
- Life insurance policy that is fully paid by employer (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Transportation package to help alleviate commuting costs (available immediately!)
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
Bonus: We offer full-time employees extra perks like company-paid massages, gift cards to local businesses, paid time off to volunteer, company sponsorship of your hobby, and group social outings!
If you think you’d be a great fit and would like to be considered for the position, please submit your resume and cover letter (https://www.legitscript.com/careers/), including: 1) why you are leaving your current position, 2) why you want to work for LegitScript, 3) what attracts you to the role, 4) why you are a great fit.
About Our Hiring Process:
If selected, candidates will receive a phone interview with an individual from the hiring team. This screening call is intended to give us a brief chance to get to know each other and answer questions you may have about the position. Following the phone screening, we will schedule the selected candidates for an onsite interview with members of the team.
LegitScript is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.