At Full Circle Insights, we believe you shouldn’t need a PhD in statistics to understand what’s happening with your marketing campaigns. In fact it should be easy for you to get the answers you need to plan with confidence and grow revenue for your company.
That’s why our team of former Salesforce executives, product managers, and marketing automation specialists designed and built our products to deliver reliable marketing data inside Salesforce and be compatible with the leading marketing automation solutions.
So join our customers in a marketing data revolution and get the information you need to succeed. See how your campaigns influence pipeline and revenue, get complete funnel metrics across sales and marketing, and ensure your marketing data is rock solid today.
As a Success Consultant you are responsible for making sure our customers derive value from Full Circle products. You will build and maintain a positive relationship with key influencers, such as C-level executives, VPs, and Directors, to make sure that their entire company understands the value of Full Circle. There are two core areas of responsibility: Become a product analytics leader and teach our customers how to derive valuable insights from our highly technical product. Your responsibilities include leading the onboarding process, conducting hands-on trainings on the platform, answering ad hoc business/strategy questions, and sharing methodologies and insights from your wealth of knowledge. Internally, you will help our product team and engineers in driving the product roadmap as you will advocate for your customers and voice their needs in product meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to to learn and explain technical products and concepts
- Experience with data analytics and interpretation
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation applications such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or Hubspot
- Strong expertise in Salesforce reports and dashboards and generally Salesforce configuration
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex and Visualforce
- Active salesforce.com certification: Advanced Administrator and/or Sales or Service Cloud.
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 10 paid holidays, annually.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision benefits for employee and dependents.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Free lunch on Wednesdays, happy hours
3 Waters Park Dr, San Mateo, CA 94403, USA