Dynamics CRM lists to Marketo

Miika_Niemelä
Level 3

Dynamics CRM lists to Marketo

Hi fellow marketeers,

Is it possible to sync/push list from Dynamics CRM to Marketo. For example static Marketing list from CRM to Marketo list? Yes, I can export the list members from CRM and import list to Marketo but does the sync provide better tool for this? Or is it possible to filter CRM lists in Marketo like: "member of CRM list...)? I couldn't find tools for these use  cases, but you never know, maybe there is a 3rd party solution.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Dynamics CRM lists to Marketo

What do you really want to accomplish?

Miika_Niemelä
Level 3

This question came up when I talked to our BDRs. They don't have access to Marketo and it would help if they could build their own target lists in CRM and then we could use those list easily in Marketo.

Dave_Cunningham
Level 4

Marketing lists in Dynamics don't sync down to Marketo. In our setup we created custom entities in Dynamics that sync to Marketo using the native sync. These entities act much like marketing lists in Dynamics and then you can reference them in Marketo (e.g., smart list trigger "Added to [custom entity]". The custom entity values referenced in Marketo are GUIDs so it is a little cumbersome. We have a very custom/specific use case for building things out this way using Dynamics/Marketo so I wouldn't recommend it if it can be avoided.

Miika_Niemelä
Level 3

OK, thanks!