Hi Denver Marketo folks!
We are looking to hire a Marketo email marketing specialist. Know anyone who would be a good fit? Would greatly appreciate you sharing the job posting below with your network.
Trimble is recruiting for an Email Marketing Specialist to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO.
Looking for a proactive marketer that enjoys building and optimizing top-notch campaign execution programs. As an email marketing specialist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will drive strategy for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right time and improve open and click-through rates. You will be expected to develop and track email campaigns and assets, work closely with sales to identify and execute on outbound campaigns, and ultimately increase our business' email marketing success.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Marketo, Salesforce) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and continuously optimize emails for marketing nurtures to improve program success.
- Work with sales teams to prioritize, develop and execute on outbound email campaigns
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize email marketing performance.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Participate in analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Provide marketing support to sales where required
Desired Skills And Experience
- 2 to 5 years’ experience with a post-secondary education in marketing or related fields
- 1+ years of Marketo experience (required)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with campaign reporting and data analysis.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)