Adobe is seeking a Group Manager, Marketing Automation. The Marketing Automation team is the engine that drives the cadence and execution of Adobe Sign’s worldwide demand and customer marketing center. In this role, you will partner with the GTM and Customer Journey leaders and drive the delivery of GTM programs as well as ensure cross-functional alignment in support of the execution of marketing and business process requirements.
Additionally, this role will work closely with cloud technology teams to own driving and delivering Lead to Opportunity lifecycle management projects and enhancements within Adobe back office systems to support the evolving needs of the business. This will require solving complex business challenges, building requirements, and ensuring timely execution.
We are looking for a candidate with leadership, business process, and marketing operations experience who has great attention to detail and has managed a Marketing Automation System (MAS) and team.
- Managing a team of marketing automation managers who program design, develop and execute while maintaining standardized governance processes and procedures
- Driving operational excellence of sales and marketing systems and teams who support them
- Oversee the management and implementation of system enhancements, integration, or optimization efforts to support product innovation and customer experience
- Conduct ongoing assessment of operational processes and procedures and identify potential areas of conflict and continual improvement
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing operations or demand gen
- Min. 2 years of hands-on experience with Marketing Automation and SFA tools; experience with Marketo and Saleforce.com is highly desired
- 2-4 years of people management experience
- Strong end-to-end/solution-oriented high-performance leader with ability to leverage sales & marketing technology to optimize business processes from Lead to Close.
- Highly successful driving consensus amongst cross functional teams, including international
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and ability to develop strong relationships
- Experience with planning process, and / or metrics and measurement desired
- Bay Area/San Jose based only.
If interested, send your resume to me at email@example.com.