Kanopy is an on-demand streaming service for educational institutions and public libraries that provides millions of users with access to a unique collection of more than 30,000 films. Kanopy works directly with thousands of filmmakers and film distribution companies to offer award-winning documentaries, classic and Indie films.
Kanopy is seeking a talented Email Marketing Manager to develop, execute and refine email marketing strategy. This role will own all aspects of the global email program and work collaboratively with the marketing team to strategize and execute email communications that drive profitable sales and retention. This role spans planning; creative development and production; testing, analytics, and reporting. Based in our offices in the heart of San Francisco, you will play a meaningful role in our growing team. This is a great opportunity for you to join an exciting company and shape the direction of our long-term relationship with our users.
- Develop email marketing strategies to support key business priorities including new product launches, seasonal marketing campaigns, and CRM goals such as customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyze email performance, including engagement and sales metrics, and leverage learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization.
- Build email testing roadmap and drive test execution to enable continuation optimization of campaigns.
- Be responsible for daily production, scheduling, delivery, reporting, and optimization of promotional, campaign, and transactional email campaigns and associated landing pages.
- Based on project briefs, craft message/copy and wireframe, mock up and build out emails and landing pages using our platforms with support from design and copy in an aesthetically pleasing and coherent manner.
- Work with the design team to develop new templates for easy and rapid campaign deployment.
- Analyze member behavior and data and use A/B testing to segment email lists and optimize campaigns
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Experience with corporate brand communications
- Experience with UX and graphic design to create responsive emails
- Digital Marketing & CRM experience preferred
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent communication, copywriting, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- At least 4 years of experience with email marketing for a brand.
- Demonstrable experience with email and marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Intercom, Marketo, and MailChimp
- Experience with Macintosh OS X environment, Adobe Photoshop & HTML/CSS skills
The position is based in our San Francisco office (North Beach) and will benefit from a fun, collaborative and growth-driven environment. You will be given the scope to realize your full potential while also benefiting from an experienced product & marketing team. The role will be offered an attractive salary & benefits package, including full health cover, 4 weeks vacation leave etc.
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org