AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unique Dynamic form - according to buyer journey

Question asked by Charles THIERY on Oct 27, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 8, 2017 by Charles THIERY

Hello,

I want to build a form strategy which correspond to the progress of the lead.

I want to know if it's possible to build a unique dynamic form as described below:

(* mandatory)

1st time people reach this form:

*email:

*first name:

*last name:

*company:

*company size:

"Download" button

2nd time :

Hello Charles, need additional information:

*Industry:

*phone:

"click here to update all my info" => add fields from step 1 with pre-filled values + the ones just above

"Download" button

"Not me" => show only fields from step 1 without pre-filled values

3rd time :

Hello Charles, need additional information:

*Project timeline:

*Budget:

"click here to update all my info" => add fields from step 1 and 2 with pre-filled values + the ones just above

"Download" button

4th time:

Hello Charles

"click here to update my info" => show all fields from steps 1, 2, 3 with pre-filled values

"Download" button

In addition to that, I want that on step 2, 3, 4 that if the last filled out form has been filled out more than 6 months then show all fields already filled + the 2 new ones corresponding to the progress.

I think if I set fieldset and a specific field attached to each one could help for making the progress display right. However I don't see how to make the features "click here to update my info", "not me", and the "6 months" triggers working. Maybe is not the right way and I should make different forms and activate then based on Javascript checking?

@Sanford Whiteman, I've seen some of your posts and it sounds you may know a solution to help.

BR,

Charles

Outcomes