As a Partner Marketing Technologist, you will be assigned to our amazing Enterprise client in the Valley (so amazing we won’t use their name) with the purpose of ensuring their marketing automation and operational success. You will be on premise in a beautiful Mountain View campus representing the amazing Marvel Marketer’s Brand and championing for our client’s best interests. This includes helping marketing teams analyze and gather data related to demand gen efforts, implementing digitally executed campaigns and advising on best practices for ROI optimization. Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
- Managing vendors to build out the assets required to launch and maintain the campaign
- Design/localize, automate and optimize regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
- Data management (incl. campaign performance, segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce
- Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within Salesforce CRM
- Provide training and onboarding of systems and processes to new Field Marketing team members
- Managing the leads in collaboration with the Sales Organization, including the forecast, suppression and track of progress with lead follow-up
- Identify areas of improvement and optimization in the campaign execution and lead management
We want to hear from you if you’re passionate about:
- Identifying and tracking benchmarks for client Partner Marketing activities
- Dashboarding and Reporting using SFDC
- Managing Partner Lifecycle with a large Partner Ecosystem through multiple platforms
- Managing flawless operational execution
- Managing Stakeholders and balancing priorities with exceptional Project Management Skills
- Providing consultative, prescriptive direction to maximize systems, tools and strategy
- Applying best digital practices and troubleshooting automation-related challenges
- Guiding conversations between marketing and sales teams to develop lead management, nurturing and scoring practices
- List segmentation, data enrichment projects and ABM
- Budget planning and resource allocation
- Development and deployment of project roadmaps
- Working closely with global counterparts
- Helping solve some of the most interesting operational and scale challenges unique to global enterprises.
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who understand how you say something is as important as what you say
- People with expert communication, both written and Verbal, skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Experience in running end to end marketing campaigns
- 4-5 years of relevant B2B marketing or field marketing experience
- Strong grasp on data structure and data integrity issues. Experience with managing databases and advanced excel preferred
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience. Experience must be within the Marketing Automation or CRM environments
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies/tools quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Marketo experience (2+ years)
- Intermediate experience in CRM (2+ years) (Salesforce.com)
- Partner Marketing experience preferred.
- Project Management Experience
- Self starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer Software
- Computer Science or development experience; comfortable talking about technical things with technical people and able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences)
- Conversational knowledge of platforms and Cloud technologies like AWS and Windows Azure
- Experience in the business technology market and systems and expertise in working closely with an inside sales organization to drive demand.
- Excellent quantitative reasoning, creativity and strategic skills
- Expert with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
About Us:Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and ABM Consultancy. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
- Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
- Note: We do not support H1B Visas.
Apply on LinkedIn