Superheroes seek digital marketing (evil or otherwise) genius!
As a Digital Marketing Automation and Operations Manager, you will be assigned an amazing client or client(s) (so amazing we won’t use their names) with the purpose of ensuring their marketing automation and operational success . You will be representing the amazing Marvel Marketer’s Brand and championing for our client’s best interests. This includes helping marketing teams analyze and gather data related to demand gen efforts, implementing digitally executed campaigns and advising on best practices for ROI optimization.
We want to hear from you if you’re passionate about:
- Identifying and tracking benchmarks for client demand gen activities
- Managing flawless operational execution
- Managing Stakeholders and balancing priorities
- Providing consultative, prescriptive direction to maximize systems, tools and strategy
- Applying best digital practices and troubleshooting automation-related challenges
- Guiding conversations between marketing and sales teams to develop lead management, nurturing and scoring practices
- List segmentation, data enrichment projects and ABM
- Budget planning and resource allocation
- Development and deployment of project roadmaps
- Working closely with global counterparts
- Helping solve some of the most interesting operational and scale challenges unique to global enterprises.
- If you understand the importance of a career (no job hoppers please)
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who understand how you say something is as important as what you say
- People with expert communication, both written and Verbal, skills.
- 4+ years of marketing operations and experience. Experience must be within the Marketing Automation or CRM environments
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies/tools quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate experience in CRM (2+ years) (Salesforce.com)
- Project Management Experience
- Self starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Apply on LinkedIn