Field Marketing Manager, Google Chrome - Enterprise, North America
We are excited to add to our team of Superheros for a role Managing all Field Marketing activities related to Google Chrome OS for North America. This individual would work with our important client to develop and manage outbound marketing activities, in person and virtual events. They would work to help build strategy, objectives, tactics, and be responsible for corresponding metrics.
- Work directly with Product and Sales Teams to develop and scale a comprehensive engagement strategy for direct outreach
- Manage the organization-wide business analytics and tracking, including ROI
- Develop field strategy for new products, campaigns and initiative
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Coordinate all event operations
- Ensure event is completed smoothly by planning and coordinating logistics
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
- Produce weekly and quarterly reports to executive stakeholders on team performance and results
- Manage all incoming requests to support campaigns and initiatives from other Google teams
- BA/BS preferred
- 3-4 years experience in managing field marketing or sales teams for a technology company
- Experience working in digital media and technology, as well as partnerships and marketing
- Proven track record of developing partnerships and relationships at the local level
- An understanding of social media
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative mentality and with a comfort with quantitative analysis
- Experience managing teams
- Event Management experience
- Experience creating presentations
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who understand how you say something is as important as what you say
- People with expert communication, both written and Verbal, skills.
- For this role you must excel at building high quality presentations
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience. Experience must be within the Marketing Automation or CRM environments
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies/tools quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate experience in CRM (2+ years) (Salesforce.com)
- Project Management Experience
- Self starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great Attitude and Self Starter
Apply on LinkedIn
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and ABM Consultancy. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
-Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
-Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
-Note: We do not support H1B Visas.