Automatically send all EDM's to test email address?

Ravian_Budde
Level 1

Automatically send all EDM's to test email address?

Hi guys,

Is it possible to set up a rule that effects ALL email sends from Marketo that will send the email to a specific test address?

For example, we have a few marketers creating Email campaigns and I'd like Marketo to automatically send a copy of the email to our "emailtesting@" email address whenever a campaign sends an email, no matter which campaign it is.

Preferably I'd like not to have to set this up every time someone creates a campaign, and have this as a blanket wide setting some where...

I know automatic nurture email campaigns would start to block up our test email account, but I'd prefer that to having to add the test email address to every campaign!

Any ideas?

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Automatically send all EDM's to test email address?

there is no central Seed List system in Marketo. But you can do it yourself through a few methods:

• Add your email addresses as Leads
    • in a Static or Smart List and do an OR to add that list to the end of every send's smart list.
  • Do the above, and then use a flag like Seed List Member=T so you can better identify these records and stop them from being pushed out of sends or being pushed to sales.