Email Marketing Specialist/Manager
As an Email Marketing Specialist at Unison you will help drive growth through email marketing initiatives that increase conversion and drive revenue across all segments of our business. You must possess an advanced proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation, excellent written communication and copywriting skills, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Act as our go-to Marketo lead, helping us use this Marketing Automation platform to its full capacity, and driving regular and ad hoc email campaigns that create demand, nurture leads, and promote our value.
- Develop and segment lists in Salesforce, Marketo, and other contact database systems. Maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Constantly monitor, review and report on the results of campaigns and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI.
- Oversee all aspects of email campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams for creative content and design elements. Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, advanced features, and CTAs.
- ***** campaigns and corporate goals to recommend best course of action (i.e. blast, trigger, nurture email programs) to accomplish those goals.
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all email marketing activities.
- Work closely with legal to ensure email marketing projects meet compliance requirements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- 2+ years’ experience as a power user/admin of a Marketing Automation platform required.
- Marketo certification highly preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Experience using email analytics tools, such as Litmus, 250ok, etc.
- Strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with a drive for accuracy and details.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Passion for creating world-class email marketing, including the ability to orchestrate each important detail and measure results.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Marketing Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls, please.