5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2017 9:32 AM by Christina Zuniga

Syncing email sent in Marketo to Salesforce

Briana Gust

Hey all–

I'm trying to make sure that an email I send via Marketo is logged in Salesforce as a sales email sent, with no particular task associated; however, I'd like it to be assigned to a particular owner within Salesforce.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,

Bri 

• Re: Syncing email sent in Marketo to Salesforce
          Christina Zuniga

Hi Briana Gust - to clarify you want a record of the email you sent from Marketo to be visible in Salesforce and you don't want a task created for that email. That is easy when you use MSI - the email will be visible in the "Email" tab (see picture below).

I'm tripping up on the requirement "I'd like it to be assigned to a particular owner within Salesforce". That makes me think that what you're really looking for is a task assigned to a salesperson in Salesforce to reach out via email.

Can you provide a bit more detail about what you're looking for?

• Re: Syncing email sent in Marketo to Salesforce
            Briana Gust

Hi Christina–

Yes, I just want a record of the email we send via Marketo to be visible within Salesforce. No task necessarily, but I want it to be linked to a particular owner within Salesforce. I don't see an image attached, however. Can you walk me through how to use MSI?

Thanks,

Bri