I'm trying to send a recurring email to new leads upon submission of a form. Here's what I've got set up:
- I've created an engagement program
- Added members to the program by upload.
- Created a smart campaign using
- trigger: Added to Engagement Program
- constraint: In the last 1 hour
- flow step: Send email (email selected).
I've activated the campaign, but no email is sent.
Here's the larger scenario:
- Our Facebook Lead ad integration is not working (separate issue, logged a ticket).
- I'm getting a daily spreadsheet of leads, which I have to upload to Marketo.
- These leads are supposed to get a response email upon submission of the form.
I want to be able to add the leads to the program by upload when I get them, and have the email go automatically to just the new contacts (hence the "In the last 1 hour" consraint).
For my first pass at this I used an Email Program, but I can't set up an email program for every uploaded list. I want one I can just add to as needed.
Any help with this would be appreciated!