SOLVED

RTP Web Campaign Target URL - suppress one

Go to solution
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

RTP Web Campaign Target URL - suppress one

I need to know the proper syntax to target my web campaign to all urls, with the exception of 1.

for instance:

www.abc.com/*  (for all)

-www.abc.com/product (suppressed)

I don't believe that works (I just made it up) -- but need to know what does. I'm not even sure how to describe this properly to allow me to find any other relevant posts or google searches. Help?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JD_Nelson

Re: RTP Web Campaign Target URL - suppress one

4 REPLIES 4
JD_Nelson

Kamaljeet_Kaur1
Level 2

One option should be exclude the pages "www.abc.com/product*" in the targeted segment.

Other way is -  add all other categories except "www.abc.com/product*" in the target URL in campaign editor. For example, if you have abc.com/solutions, /services, /about etc then add "www.abc.com/solutions*, www.abc.com/services, www.abc.com/about etc in the target URL

JD_Nelson

Yes - I was attempting that, but the page I want to suppress is one of our events, so I'd have to end up filtering out ALL events; on top of that, it's too risky to hope I put the other url structures. In a Must Have scenario I'd put the time in to figure this out -- but it's much easier if I could just list a url or two that this campaign shouldn't show up on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone found any solution to above? I have something similar requirement.

As of now we have applied that campaign for all blog pages, but if we want to exclude some pages how can we do that?

currently we have applied that campaign for all blog pages, but if we want to exclude some pages so can we do that?