Questex LLC, a leader in B2B digital media, events and publishing, is seeking a Customer Data Manager based in Washington, DC office to join the Customer Data Management Department. The Customer Data Manager will be a champion for innovative and effective approaches to manage and enrich data. The Customer Data Manager will work with the Director of Customer Data Management to establish database standards that coordinate and ensure data integrity. This person will be responsible for gathering data from all data sources and creating a common data reporting format. On the day to day, this person will also be responsible for providing a data analysis and recommended improvements to process.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have a passion for data and analytics, well organized, and have a keen eye for detail. He/she will also have a familiarity of programmatic marketing principles and associated technology. This person will have strong project management skills, which will be necessary to keep on track to meet deadlines. Lastly, this person will possess strong analytical skills, have excellent interpersonal skills, and be comfortable managing multiple tasks, while quickly shifting between competing and sometimes conflicting priorities. Prior experience with data software, in particular Marketo, Salesforce, and data analytics required.
- Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and troubleshooting problems
- Establish clear, repeatable, and scalable operating processes that enable the team to function efficiently and transparently
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Support the database team to skillfully execute on campaigns with a customer-centric, omni-channel focus
- Help identify KPIs that align to business goals and manage reporting on these KPIs
- Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
- Develop strong partnerships with marketing analytics, product management, and the brand, and operations teams to ensure alignment of strategies and tactics
- Managing and coordinating data integrity.
- Proactively identify areas of optimization and develop strategies for improving effectiveness.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on metrics in support of business objectives and revenue goals.
- Reporting out on the results of analysis for monthly meetings with the executive team.
- Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business, marketing, economics, statistics or database analytics preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing, with a concentration in digital marketing preferred
- Experience working through organizational transformations
- Ability to think creatively about solving business problems leveraging complex data sets
- Familiarity with programmatic marketing principles and associated technology
- Strong project management skills to keep a deep book of work on track to meet key deadlines
- Possess strong analytical skills, have excellent interpersonal skills, and have proven written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
- Prior experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Cvent, or other data warehouse solutions required
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage several projects at one time is essential.
Data Maintenance, Database Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis
Please Submit Resume With Compensation Requirements. Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.