Questex LLC, a leader in B2B digital media, events and publishing, is seeking a Director of Customer Data Management that will lead our Customer Data Management team. The Director of Customer Data Management position is based in Washington, DC office. The Director of Customer Data Management will be a champion for innovative and effective approaches to manage and enrich our customer data. They will establish database standards that coordinate and ensure data integrity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead central data eco-system vision and implementation strategy
- Drive the data integration plan with internal stakeholders, vendors, partners, social platforms
- Lead the business engagement and agreement on business-wide data standards
- Ownership of all data enrichment, maintenance investments
- Key driver in data warehouse and business intelligence investment strategy
- Marketo Expert – proactively seek new and improved ways for data to drive more differentiated, dynamic, cross-channel touch point opportunities for Users
- Internal expert on customer Data Security and Privacy policies and practices
- Business Lead on all data-related acquisition and divestiture activities
The ideal candidate will be experienced with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) and data processing and stewardship. Ideally they will have experience with B2B media and/or events. Their ability to partner with brand teams and vendors to raise the bar on customer data capture practices is key to success. They should have the ability to succinctly and effectively communicate with executive stakeholders the KPI’s and progress (and related ROI) of our customer data efforts.
- Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business, marketing, economics, statistics or database analytics preferred
- 6+ years of professional experience in marketing (preferably B2B), with a concentration in digital marketing preferred
- Experience working through organizational transformations
- Strong project management skills to keep a deep book of work on track to meet key deadlines
- High level of attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
- Prior experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Cvent, or other data warehouse solutions required
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Data Maintenance, Database Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis
Send resume to email@example.com
About Questex LLC:
Questex is a leading global business information company headquartered in Newton, MA. We drive business investment, innovation and demand creation in the markets we serve by bringing investors, buyers, sellers and professionals together through a wide range of business events; inform them through our business information and intelligence products and support marketers with a comprehensive platform of demand generation, lead-gen, branding, digital media, events and marketing products and services produced by our professional staff and delivered worldwide.
Questex serves the key economic sectors and industries that are driving economic growth, business investment and employment around the world. Within the Consumer Services & Retail sector, Questex serves the travel, hospitality, beauty, spa, fitness, restaurant, nightclub and bar home entertainment and retail industries. Our High Technology sector focus includes global telecommunications, sensors, M2M and mobile as well as enterprise I.T., software and services. Our Life Sciences & Healthcare sector covers every aspect of the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries as well as healthcare technology and the healthcare provider, payer and regulatory markets. The company's properties include over 100 digital media products and over 50 conferences, tradeshows and events, as well as a range of business information and intelligence products. The company's businesses are managed by 400 professional staff through the Questex and FierceMarkets operating divisions, with offices located throughout the United States of America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.