The text below is directly borrowed from this post. I see it hasn't been resolved.
Hi, the list import wizard gets stuck in the second step. I’ve tried a couple times and I get the “spinning wheel of death” (it never loads). Anybody facing the same problem and any solution to this?
- Other files are uploading properly into the exact same campaign, it just so happens that the specific .csv I'm uploading continues to fail: this makes me believe there is a problem in the file, not Marketo
Things I have tried and have failed to generate results
- Formatting any and all columns into text in the file
- Eliminating redundant columns, spaces, and rows
- Finding and eliminating additional spaces in any of my cells
- Creating a brand new csv with a different file name and uploading
Here is a solution that works, but is unacceptable for my needs
- Deleting random rows of my file eventually removed whatever offending cell locked my upload down.
Thanks in advance