Subscription Preference Center - Follow Up With Form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscription Preference Center - Follow Up With Form

I am currently setting up an email preference center. I want users to be directed to an unsubscribe form if they choose the unsubscribe all option in our preference center to let us know their reason for unsubscribing. How can I follow up a form with another form? The current options for follow up are "Landing Page" "External URL" and "Stay on Page." Thanks in advance for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Subscription Preference Center - Follow Up With Form

Please move the thread to Products. This isn't a support space, it's for discussing the Champs incentive program. (Move link is at the right.)

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

How many questions are on your second form? Just one asking them why they are unsubscribing?

If that's the case, I'd just have that field "why are you unsubscribing?" invisible on the form until someone selects "Unsubscribe" checkbox. Then that field can appear and they can fill it in before submitting. Here's a doc that shows how to 'hide' the field until someone checks the unsubscribe button: Dynamically Toggle Visibility of a Form Field - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Katie,

Using 1 form, you can set this up using the "visibility rules" on the form so that a field only shows up when another field has a certain value. For example, If unsubscribe all is true, show the unsubscribe reason field with values (list out the values).

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 12.55.13 PM.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Katie

When you create a form, at the "Setting" stage of the process, you can have a conditional follow-up page:

pastedImage_0.png

Unfortunately, this is only available at form level, not at landing page level.

The other way to do this is to create a small JS, using the forms 2.0 API, that will change the follow-up based on the entered values. It takes some basic to average JS skills. The second example in the developers doc provides the basics for this : http://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/assets/forms/examples/

-Greg