Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
NS1 is disrupting the DNS and traffic management spaces. Our Managed DNS offering is powered by a world-class global network and deep traffic management technology that enables our customers to optimize their application's delivery and streamline their DevOps processes with our next-gen platform. Our Dedicated DNS offering lets our customers harness the power and flexibility of our groundbreaking DNS platform in their own network or in the cloud. And our Pulsar offering enables our customers to manage their application’s traffic based on what really matters to them using real-time performance data captured from actual end users
Our customers include some of the biggest properties on the Internet, such as Yelp, Imgur, Pulsepoint, Lexmark, MaxCDN, OpenX, Algolia, Catchpoint, and xkcd.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations will run the engine that runs NS1 marketing, will enable us to consistently measure the value of and return from marketing, and work in close partnership with the sales and customer success teams. This will require you to translate and communicate business and marketing needs into tangible operational actions, as well as design and manage areas of operations and technology (e.g., marketing automation platform, CRM platform) that meet underlying functional needs and/or industry best practices.
You will oversee the marketing automation process including lead management, nurturing, scoring, and distribution as well as operations in support of customer marketing. You will support all marketing programs and help develop strategies to increase conversion percentages such as on the website and on landing pages. You’ll also play a key role, working collaboratively with sales and marketing to implement strategies for a standardized campaign structure, and consistent marketing processes.
Together with the Director, you’ll map out the entire customer journey starting from the first touch point as a prospect through to up-sell and renewal. You’ll collaborate with sales to help develop programs based on specific prospect interests and lead retire reasons. This role is the primary liaison for Sales Operations teams as the marketing process owner for the global customer data and contact strategy, internal systems development, rules of engagement, CRM content, list management and KPIs.
- Be a “power user” such that this organization is a go-to resource for the rest of the company as it relates to technical “know how” of the Marketo platform, other marketing systems and the marketing database.
- Working with sales as the primary liaison to map the prospect journey – lead scoring, nurture streams, lead routing, automation and emails through the buying journey.
- Developing a shared marketing and sales performance dashboard and KPIs
- Establishing email marketing programs in support of other marketing programs such as webinars to maximize engagement
- Ensuring accurate synchronization between Marketo and SFDC.
- Segmenting and leveraging marketing databases and customer databases for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establishing control mechanisms for regulating touch frequency with the databases and to ensure compliance responsibilities are met
- Providing leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing processes.
- Identifying key ways we can reduce the cost of sale through automation. Setting targets and industry standard thresholds and creating a plan to execute to those targets.
- Working closely with the customer success team, mapping the customer journey and all automated customer communications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of directly related experience in marketing and marketing operations, inclusive of using sophisticated database management, marketing automation, CRM and analytic tools
- Deep understanding of Marketo platform, development and integration with SFDC is required. Marketo certification preferred.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Significant strategy, project management, budget management and business analysis skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership, communications and creative thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Passionate about making an impact on revenue
Working @ NS1 We’re a small, well funded startup with a casual work environment and strong work ethic. There’s a lot to do so we keep meetings and process to a minimum. We’re headquartered in NYC’s Financial District. We like to have fun, but skip most of the fancy startup gimmicks (fresh beer yes, gourmet chef and afternoon yoga no). We prefer candidates local to NYC or SFO, but will happily consider well qualified remote employees.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply at https://ns1.com/careers