Hello Marketo Experts,
The Issue I have here is: Marketo didn’t go through the correct smart campaign, it executed different campaigns.
Result: I wasn’t able to get the correct lead info sync to SFDC.
I wasn’t sure why Marketo chose to execute the incorrect campaign, ignore the one suppose to be executed. Does anyone know how can I resolve this issue? Or what’s the problem could be?
Action/Trigger: Fill out the form on LP.
The correct Smart Campaign “Add leads to list & sync SFDC”:
A. Smart list:
- Fill out the form = Form;
- SFDC CampaignID = CampaignID
- Add to list = list
- Change Data Value
- Change Status in SFDC Campaign
However, the form on LP also associate with other smart campaigns. The result is after filled out the form, it executed the other smart campaign – “Form Submitted” campaign.
The incorrect Smart Campaigns:
1. Smart Campaign “Form Submitted”
- Smart list: Fills out form = Form
- Flow: Change Data Value, Request Campaign = “Sync to SFDC”
2. Smart Campaign“ Sync to SFDC”
Because the last flow step in above “Form Submitted” is “Sync to SFDC”. Therefore, Marketo continue executing the Smart Campaign “Sync to SFDC”.
Thank you for your time and help in advance,