Would you like the opportunity to use your skill set in a fast-paced yet rewarding (and casual) environment? Do you like to dig in and make sure the job gets done?
At a2z, Inc. there are ample opportunities to demonstrate your digital marketing capabilities, using leading-edge automation technology, interact with high profile clients and, above all, become a trusted partner. Our client-centric culture is just one of the unique aspects of our work environment.
a2z has also been selected as one of The Washington Post Top Workplaces and The Baltimore Sun Top Workplaces. The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback. The employee survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement.
Top all of this off with a competitive salary, generous benefits, a flexible schedule and a casual dress code - you get a fun place to work with long-term growth and career advancement.
If you would like to apply for the job listing below, please email a resume and a brief letter telling us why you think you would make a great fit, to email@example.com. Please also provide us with your salary history and give us some insight into your salary expectations.
Immediate Supervisor: Sr. Digital Media Marketing Coordinator
This is an exciting full-time position with a broad range of responsibilities using digital marketing techniques and processes.
This individual is responsible for digital campaign execution support and high-quality service to end-users of our suite of solutions with email, press releases, video, advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and execution of digital and integrated marketing programs
- Update promotional content on client websites
- Provide social media marketing support
- Assist in preparing campaign reports and infographics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of digital marketing techniques and terminology
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and keep track of deadlines
- Must be organized and quick thinking
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Attention to detail is vital
The requirements listed below are representative of the tools in our environment today, but this list will change and grow.
- Marketo/Eloqua/Pardot or similar
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Tools
- Microsoft Office Suite (including proficiency in use of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite
Education and/or Experience
- 1-2 years experience in B2B marketing
- Major/minor in marketing or business communication