1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 5, 2017 10:33 PM by Levi Downey

What is my shared IP address range?

David Eldred

I was told to submit a "Help Ticket" to Marketo to find the answer to the question below. How do I submit a Help Ticket?

In the meantime, the answer I need is "What is my shared IP address for outbound email?"

We are working with a vendor who needs to know the IP address from which our marketing emails will come. They will use this to whitelist the IP address for importing these emails to our CRM.

I suspect the shared IP address is a range, not a single IP, but need to know the following:

• What is our share IP address/range for email?
      • Will that shared IP address/range remain constant? Or will it change?
      • How will we know if the shared IP address/range changes?

Thank you in advance for help. And please do tell me how to submit a Help Ticket.

• Re: What is my shared IP address range?
          Levi Downey

Hey David,

Marketo Support should be able to answer your IP address questions in a jiffy. You can submit a Support Case ticket via your Support Portal. Navigate there by clicking on "How Can We Help" then "My Cases" and selecting "New Case." If you get a message saying that you do not have access, then you should talk with your admin or Customer Success Manager to have your credentials added as an Authorized Support Contact. Keep in mind that the default level of support only allows for a max of 4 Authorized Support Contacts.

I hope that helps!