Hey LA User Group! Wanted to put an opportunity in here for all of you to check out. Playboy is hiring an Email Marketing Manager in lieu of a Marketo evaluation. Description below.
Playboy is one of the most recognized and popular consumer brands in the world. An innovative media and lifestyle company, Playboy also licenses the brand across a range of initiatives from consumer products to night clubs to TV. Playboy currently has presence in more than 150 countries throughout the world. The Company is located in Beverly Hills, CA.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing.
Playboy is looking for a stellar Email Marketing Manager to optimize for user acquisition, growth, and retention. If you’re creative, analytical, and as interested in data as in design, this might be the role for you!
• Manage our email/marketing calendar and process workflow, including QA, segmentation, sending, and analysis for all marketing campaigns and automated triggered events
• Design and execute A/B test to constantly tweak and improve our campaign performance, optimization for key traffic and revenue drivers - including open rate, CTR, conversion and revenue
• Conduct analysis that inform our marketing strategies;; everything from customer segmentation, identifying top customers, reducing unsubscribes, and reactivating dormant customers
• Work with cross-functional teams across Editorial, Digital, Licensing and Engineering to keep key stakeholders informed and tracking toward individual handoff dates to ensure that campaign deadlines are met
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years experience in highly analytical role, including demonstrated success in email marketing (from concept to completion) – ideally at a start-up with a subscriber-based or e-commerce model
• Experience working with an Email Service Provider (ESP), managing email campaigns, and reporting on results
• Strong analytical background using data and a hypothesis-driven approach to tackling strategic problems and synthesizing results into recommendations
• Fluency in at least 1 Email Service Provider (ESP) platform
• A results-driven hard worker who loves to solve problems and can keep cross-functional teams tracking towards goal
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A team player who can work side-by-side with designers, writers, developers and analysts
• Takes pride in detail, organization, and analysis
If any of you are on the lookout for a career change, please contact myself or firstname.lastname@example.org