We are looking for an email marketing specialist who is ready to take their career to the next-level by learning marketing automation!
Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for day-to-day execution of email marketing strategies for multiple brands. Your primary duties will include planning, running, and analyzing email marketing campaigns, creating newsletters, and managing email databases to promote our products and generate leads. You are expected to remain current on email best practices and perform other duties as necessary.
This is a full-time position based in Lake Mary, Florida.
· Identify target audience to grow our email database for lead generation
· Segment and manage multiple email lists
· Design, schedule, test, tag, and implement various types of campaigns, including product update emails and more complex trigger, drip, and nurture campaigns
· Proofread emails and newsletters for clarity, grammar, and spelling to ensure message is conveyed clearly
· Ensure emails follow industry best practices and are mobile-friendly
· Troubleshoot technical issues related to list segmentation, HTML templates, and more
· Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
· Perform A/B testing, reporting, and analysis of campaigns and sales generated
· Work closely with content and design teams and collaborate on other projects as needed
· At least 2 years general marketing experience, a minimum of 1 year daily experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, or a similar marketing automation tool is preferred, but will train the right person
· Knowledge of HTML and content management systems preferred
· Familiarity with analytical and database tools
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment
· Experience using a Mac strongly desired
About Robert Palmer Companies:
By incorporating only the best technologies, Robert Palmer Companies focuses on bridging the gaps and overcoming the challenges professionals of all industries face on a daily basis. Whether it is financing, marketing, title or technical needs, we go above and beyond to deliver top-notch products and services. The companies that proudly reside under under the Robert Palmer Companies umbrella include OBJ multi-award winner RP Funding (recognized by INC 5000 and the Governor of Florida, Rick Scott, for innovation and job creation), RP Title and Escrow, RP PrintWorks, Security National Title, Listing Power Tools, HomeValue.com and the Saving Thousands Radio Network, which is heard globally on iHeartRadio and hundreds of radio stations across the southeastern United States.