Demand Generation Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic, makers of the hugely popular open source products Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats, is growing very fast and so is our marketing team. This key role will be significantly involved in global demand generation campaigns and build and accelerate revenue-driving activities. We’re looking for someone that’s technically curious, unafraid to challenge themselves, and has a keen interest in understanding our business and the customer’s journey.
Are you looking to be a pivotal part of an elite Cloud Demand Generation Marketing team? Does email nurturing, digital advertising, web page optimization, reporting and analytics, sound like your jam? This could be your dream job.
If you read this far and think, “that's me!” then you probably won't need to read any further and we should have a conversation. But if you are in any doubt the type of experiences we expect you to have then the following should help clarify;
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee tactics around a multitude of Cloud demand generation programs.
- Manage execution around website optimization to improve conversion rates and organic search rankings.
- Coordinate programs for Google Adwords, Facebook, and Linkedin campaigns.
- Landing page creation, testing, and optimization
- Optimizing for both conversions and SEO rankings
- Develop and run A/B tests on both the ad and landing page creative
- Assist in writing, testing, and improving ongoing nurture emails and segmentation
- Coordinating and executing go-to-market plans with partners (AWS Marketplace, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure), and cross functionally with the partner operations team
- Work cross functionally with creative services, sales operations, content team, product marketing, and other groups to ensure projects and tasks are being delivered and executed according to timeline requirements
What you've done / who you are:
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Marketo, Facebook Ads, Salesforce, or other equivalent marketing and advertising technologies.
- Numbers focused, constantly evaluating performance and making adjustments as needed
- Understanding of trends in lead generation, website optimization, and marketing technology
- Understanding of digital marketing
- You have good follow-through on commitments and project oversight skills
- You are a master multitasker
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Focused, flexible, and a quick learner
- Work well across different groups within an organization.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree and 2 years of experience
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building excellent products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 27 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.