Posting for a friend. Great opportunity with a growing company!
Moovweb is seeking a dynamic, visionary, highly quantitative leader to be our Senior Manager/Director of B2B Marketing. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in key aspects of B2B marketing, a deep understanding of the customer, works well cross functionally and has a track record of successfully scaling marketing efforts in a growth oriented company. The Senior Manager/Director of B2B Marketing will directly lead campaign ops, demand gen, content, events and email while partnering with sales, operations and product to execute on a comprehensive go-to-market program. You will partner to deliver on your objectives, including product marketing, design, PR and consumer marketing. You are strategically oriented, quant focused and a solid operator, able to achieve operational efficiency at scale. Additionally, you have an expert understanding of sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of marketing at each stage of the funnel. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
To truly succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be exceptional at understanding the key drivers of B2B marketing objectives. You have a strong ability to prioritize and build alignment to reach marketing/sales objectives across the go to market organization. You love to get into the details and work with others to deeply understand what drives great results, campaign success and customer insights. You will provide Revenue team leadership as the subject matter expert in B2B marketing, working to evangelize your efforts within the company to ensure readiness in all aspects of the product and marketing organizations. You have a keen eye for talent and culture within a growth-oriented environment. You will establish standards and objectives with respect to the hiring, onboarding, development, motivation, coaching and performance of marketing professionals on your team. Finally, we are looking for someone who can be strategic while also taking a very hands-on approach to get things done.
• Provide leadership and oversight of B2B Marketing, developing the strategic and operational framework to ensure ongoing success and company growth objectives.
• Provide strong leadership to B2B marketing team, guiding and encouraging team members to adapt, improve and achieve their objectives
• Build and manage best-in-class B2B Marketing/demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel.
• Develop and evaluate key performance metrics; provide CRO and senior leadership accurate summaries and analysis of campaigns, results and forecasts
• Provide strategic guidance, insight and knowledge about market trends, consumer attitudes, competitors and the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
• Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all B2B marketing activities are efficient, effective and scalable
• Ensure that business conducted within the B2B marketing organization is of the highest ethical and professional standards
• Foster a learning organization; leverage internal and external resources to provide opportunities for marketing teams to increase knowledge, preparedness and skills
• Develop and maintain a regular communication cadence with all levels of the organization
• Keep Revenue team apprised of changing policies, competitive developments and industry/market trends
• Partner with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
• Create and maintain comprehensive metrics reports of our lead generation marketing campaigns, campaign efficiency and insights on future optimizations.
• Oversee the strategy of a constant stream of content marketing and thought leadership programs/materials.
• Partner with Marketing Operations on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data.
• 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, demand gen and product marketing
• 3+ years experience building, developing and managing marketing teams
• Deep experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, Email, Content Syndication, Lifecycle marketing and Webinars.
• You have overseen (directly reporting to you or part of your organization) significant creative campaign development, with proven results in multi-platform, multi-media campaigns
• Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data, work with decision scientists and analysts to get to clear results and analysis to drive optimization
• Exceptional skills in verbal and written communications; must also be an excellent listener
• Proven ability to successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities
• Skilled at promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels of a business including the c-suite
• Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus
Moovweb's mission is to make mobile shopping significantly easier. Our customers see conversion rate increases 55% higher than the industry average. More than 200 brands trust Moovweb to power their mobile sites, including 10 of the Fortune 100. With more than one billion mobile shopping sessions and $4 billion in e-commerce supported by our platform, 40% of mobile adults touch a Moovweb site every year. Learn more at www.moovweb.com.
We offer competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package that includes support for families, unlimited vacation policy, a nice office atmosphere: community volunteering, sports groups, Women@Moovweb, fully-stocked kitchen, Yoga, games nights, Movie Nights, and fun team outings in the beautiful Bay Area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.