DiscoverOrg is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator to align the content creation and distribution functions of the Marketing Department. In this role, you’ll work closely with content creators across multiple teams within Marketing to ensure coordinated and efficient distribution of content across all channels, gather performance metrics to drive future content creation and use, and growth of our brand voice in the digital realm. This role will own reporting of KPIs, drive growth of reach, and carry out strategic initiatives having to do with content and distribution.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Here's what a typical day will look like as the Content Marketing Coordinator:
- Post, monitor, and engage on our main social channels
- Manage the Predictive Content module in Marketo, including categorizing content and optimizing the use of the tool
- Coordinate the launch of new content assets across all channels
- Identify and suggest channels to extend our reach through content distribution
- Develop a content library for the team to use, including content summaries, keywords, categories for audience, buying stage, and topic, etc.
- Building KPIs and measuring effectiveness of our content and brand voice, ability to report on key findings
- Ensure accurate measurement of all channels through proper use of UTM parameters, Campaign Numbers, and Bitly usage
- Build our content curation list through discovery of thought-provoking and relevant content
- Developing a deep understanding of our customer’s path to conversion and optimizing content creation for these uses
- Basic understanding of SEO and how to use our KW list in relevant content
- Coordinate content themes across channel owners such as Outbound Email, Product Marketing, Digital, Partners, and Product Marketing
- Identify trends in industry content types for maximum engagement
- Ability to represent the brand voice/image appropriately online
- 2+ years in digital marketing (Social, SEO, content writing)
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Hootsuite, Wordpress, Canva, and RSS feeds preferred
- Proficient in G-Drive, Word, Excel, and basic data plotting
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Very good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of organization
- Can-do attitude and ability to positively implement change
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Well organized with good time management skills
We offer an attractive benefits plan with health benefits that include three medical coverage options, vision, and dental coverage – HSA, FSA, 401(k) with employer match, paid parental leave, paid time off, and paid sick leave.
Why You Should Join DiscoverOrg:
DiscoverOrg is a great place for you to gain real-world experience with a hot, hyper-growth, cloud-based technology company. We made the Inc. Top 50 Best Places to Work for in America in 2017 and are a seven-time winner of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies award. We are based in the Portland, Oregon area (Vancouver, WA) and provide an industry-leading cloud-based sales and marketing intelligence platform that allows customers to more effectively target and connect with the best prospects for their business. With a 50+% growth rate in 2016, we’re continuing to expand adding 200 jobs over the next 6-12 months. We also have a fantastic team that you’ll learn from. Our CEO is the EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalist. Our CFO has won the Glassdoor Best Companies to Work for in America award. We’re backed by TA Associates, a global, growth-focused private equity firm that owns over 70 companies, over half of which are in the tech industry. Finally, we love what we do, and we do it with energy, passion, and curiosity combined with a culture of innovation. That’s why employees said on Glassdoor that we’re a “fun and exciting place” and that “DiscoverOrg is hands down the best place I have ever worked!”
DiscoverOrg’s mission is to create a revolution in sales that transforms the global B2B economy. We empower sales reps by giving them the right information, the right technology, and the insight on the right time to contact prospects. By democratizing prospective customer information and making it available to companies of all sizes, we level the playing field so that competitive advantages are no longer based on relationships, insider information, and company size but instead going forward sustainable competitive advantage will be solely predicated on delivering the best products, ideas, and value. Moreover, we accelerate global innovation by helping our customers grow revenue faster, reduce their customer acquisition costs, and ensuring that businesses have access to the best products and services that enable them to succeed.