Undeleted data in Salesforce doesn't sync into Marketo

priyanka_dawar
Level 1

Undeleted data in Salesforce doesn't sync into Marketo

Hi,

I deleted a few records of a custom object in Salesforce( this custom object is in sync with Marketo) by mistake but recovered them from Salesforce recycle bin in a few minutes. But I don't see these records in marketo anymore. I refreshed the schema and enabled sync multiple times in Marketo, still no luck. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Undeleted data in Salesforce doesn't sync into Marketo

it may take time?

You dont have to refresh the Schema or Sync to fix this. It's a record issue.

How do you know they aren't there?

Suzanne_Wink1
Level 2

Hey Priyanka, have you tried making an edit to one of the records in Salesforce to see whether that makes them sync over? as a general rule of thumb, when a record has been deleted from Marketo but still exists in Salesforce, it is only synced through again when an edit has been made to the record - Marketo will then pick up it up during the next sync. (Adding to a campaign or adding a task does not count - you'll need to update one of the fields on the record itself, not it s related lists. )

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Yes, the edit is the way to go, although normally undeleting a record is infact editing it (and unchecking the "is deleted" checkbox).

But as Josh points out, it might take time, all the more so as the custom objects have the lowest priority in the sync.

-Greg