CompuData is expanding its digital marketing activities. We are seeking an experienced digital marketing and automation specialist with the ability to create and implement digital marketing campaigns to best leverage list optimization, email marketing and digital advertising. This position is a great opportunity for a digital marketing professional looking to develop lead-generating campaigns focused on outbound and inbound strategies to execute customer journeys for CompuData’s various client personas and markets. We’re looking for someone with deep knowledge of key digital marketing tools to drive pipeline and sales and account growth, as well as manage marketing lists to support all initiatives. Marketo expertise is valued!
Be a part of a great and growing team!
- Developing and implementing nurture campaigns using Marketo and measuring campaign performance for effectiveness and lead-generation activities. This includes demonstrating a clear understanding of the entire customer journey from awareness and comparison stages to decision stage.
- Working closely with the CompuData sales and marketing teams to define objectives, share quality leads, provide training on marketing campaigns, and provide insights to optimize content and digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing CompuData’s marketing database, managing list management and list development best practices and moving leads to the right nurture campaigns on a continuous basis. Salesforce and Marketo experience a plus.
- Managing CompuData’s marketing automation platform (Marketo) to optimize contacts, campaigns and lists.
- Basic coding experience a plus, HTML and CSS. Design experience a plus. Marketo proficiency a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing list management and digital marketing technologies.
Tools and Applications
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM applications, marketing automation and email marketing tools such as; Marketo, Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and WordPress a plus.
Email: email@example.com with your resume and cover letter with the subject line: Digital Marketing Automation Specialist