Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco!
What you will be doing:
- Manage the enterprise marketing lifecycle using tools, data, insights enabling seamless segmentation and high quality, multi-channel campaigns.
- Optimize and integrate the marketing technology stack to improve gaps in our data and contact acquisition strategy
- Own the configuration, governance and maintenance of the B2B automation flow using Marketo
- Support email calendar, audience segmentation, build landing pages, forms and email campaigns
- Continually optimize lead scoring, tracking and nurture incoming leads
- Create, monitor and analyze marketing campaign and program performance reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce.com, Marketo, Excel and relational database technology
- Experience with B2B technology stacks including Bizible, Demandbase, Wordpress, On24 a plus
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing strategy, segmentation and process
- Entrepreneurial and Collaborative
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite fast turnarounds
- Proactive and visionary and continually asks, “How can I make that better”
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
You can apply here: Leanplum: We're Hiring! Jumpstart Your Career With Us.