Aria Solutions is seeking a passionate and skilled administrator for its sales and marketing technology systems as a Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist.
As the internal owner and hands-on administrator for Salesforce, Marketo, Conga, InsideSales.com and other supporting technologies, you will occupy a critical role – tasked with delivering functionality that has a major impact on business growth and with significant autonomy on how you execute.
This role requires equal parts business analysis and technical skills.
- You love sales and marketing technology and are looking for a chance to use your technical skills to deliver meaningful business results
- You know how to find the “why” behind business requirements, are always learning about marketing and sales best practices, and can champion best-practice solutions
- You are comfortable working independently, wearing many hats, can initiate and plan your work, set priorities, and then handle the hands-on execution of day-to-day tasks across multiple simultaneous projects
- You have strong communication skills and are skilled at supporting and training users
- Being the internal product manager for Aria’s sales and marketing technology systems, with a primary focus on Salesforce (Sales and Service Cloud) and Marketo
- Understanding the needs of your “customers” (i.e., our sales, marketing, and product teams), gathering and defining business requirements, and prioritizing a roadmap of features designed to deliver maximum business impact
- Executing on your roadmap by developing and maintaining functionality in Salesforce and Marketo, for example:
- Salesforce: creating custom objects, custom fields, workflow rules, validation rules, etc. and deploying from Sandbox to Production environments
- Marketo: managing lead lifecycle, nurturing, email preference center; building emails, landing pages, programs, smart campaigns; uploading lists; and measuring campaign results
- Working closely with Marketo and Salesforce support on issue troubleshooting and with consulting agencies, like Perkuto, for executing operational projects
- Ensuring Aria's systems are organized, optimized, documented, and designed to scale for future growth
- Working with business unit owners to design and implement metrics, reports, and dashboards, and providing closed-loop reporting to guide sales and marketing decisions
- Leading the charge to clean our data and implement data governance policies to keep it pristine
- Integrating and supporting applications integrated with Salesforce and Marketo, including InsideSales.com, Conga, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and more
- Creating documentation and training materials, providing users with technical support and being the primary interface with Salesforce/Marketo support
- Managing external agency resources and contractors
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certification with at least 2 years of work experience
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) strongly preferred; experience with Conga, InsideSales.com and ZoomInfo considered an asset
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools; capable in the use of Data Loader (or equivalent ETL tools), and manipulating data to load into Salesforce
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (for developing easy-to-understand training materials)
Aria Solutions is a leading provider of customer engagement services and products. We have over 20 years of contact center experience, specializing in Genesys, Salesforce, and Amazon Connect platforms. We offer a competitive salary, extended health/medical plan, and good people to work with.