Marketo consultant in Paris Area, France

Marketo consultant in Paris Area, France

Hello Community,

Looking to work with some of the most experienced Marketo consultants in EMEA ?

We are currently looking for a Marketing Automation consultant at inficiences partners. Apply here

-Greg

2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo consultant in Paris Area, France

Hi Greg - welcome back - good to see you active again in the community after what I suspect was a long and well-deserved holiday!  We're in a similar situation as you are.  We're actually looking at outside agencies who can provide Marketo support (preferably MCEs) using a retainer model (a set number of hours we can tap into each month to extend the capabilities of our internal team).  Just today, we had a call with Grazitti Interactive to discuss this.  The conversation went well and their rates are very reasonable (based in India).  If you want to reach out to them, I suggest you connect with Shailendra Pratap

Re: Marketo consultant in Paris Area, France

Dan, if you'd like to have a conversation with our team at Salytics (Gold Digital Service Partner with several MCEs and MCSAs), we work with a lot of Marketo clients on a retainer basis and extend internal teams like you are looking for. We're based out of Toronto and I'd be happy to set up a call. Feel free to email me, chris@salytics.com.